Phantoms and Test Tools
As a complement to the quality assurance measurement instruments, the RaySafe portfolio also includes a wide range of phantoms and other test tools.
RaySafe offers a wide choice of phantoms for different applications. These phantoms are great complements to the RaySafe X2, and ThinX instruments for performing image quality testing of digital and analog radiography and fluoroscopic X-ray systems.
RaySafe Pro-Fluoro 150 Phantom
- The RaySafe Pro-Fluoro 150 Phantom is made for acceptance and constancy tests of digital and analog radiography and fluoroscopy equipment. It is suitable for routine quality checks on over-couch tubes, under-couch tubes and C-arms.
RaySafe P 3D Fluoro Phantom
- The RaySafe P 3D Fluoro Phantom is used to test the 3D cone beam functionality of fluoroscopic X-ray systems.
RaySafe Pro-Digi Radiography Phantom
- The RaySafe Pro-Digi Radiography Phantom is a multi-functional phantom designed for digital radiography equipment constancy tests. It is used for analyzing beam alignment, dynamic range, contrast resolution, spatial resolution, and homogeneity.
RaySafe Pro-CT Dose Phantom
- The RaySafe Pro-CT Dose Phantom is designed to simulate pediatric and adult heads and bodies. The three piece phantom is used primarily for CTDI measurements essential within your CT quality control program.
Adult Head and Body CTDI Phantom
- Features a set of two nested homogenous cylinders designed to simulate an adult head and body. Used primarily for CTDI measurement and to separate dose information for each.
RaySafe Pro-Slit Camera
- RaySafe Pro-Slit is a slit camera for accurate measurement of the X-ray tube focal spot size according to IEC 60336. Its smart design enables repeatability and accuracy and the possibility to measure the size of any focal spot with one...
- Adjustable stand designed to make focal spot measuring procedures easy to perform, as well as ensuring accurate results. It is used with our pinholes and slit camera (not included) and can also be used for manual HVL measurements.
- Test patterns are used to determine the resolution of the X-ray machine.
X-ray Pinhole Assemblies
- In order to determine the focal spot size of an X-ray tube, a small and precise pinhole is often used.
Stereotactic Needle Biopsy Tissue-Equivalent Training Phantom
- Designed to assist in training technologists and physicians in the use of a stereotactic system, and for verifying the proper operation of mammographic stereotactic biopsy systems.
Digital Stereotactic Breast Biopsy Accreditation Phantom
- The small size phantom permits fast, easy quality comparison between conventional and digital image quality of biopsy mammography unit.
Multi-Purpose Tissue / Cyst Ultrasound Phantom
- The Multipurpose Tissue/Cyst Ultrasound Phantom helps provide both quantitative and qualitative information on the performance of all diagnostic ultrasound-imaging systems.
ACR Mammography Accreditation Phantom
- Detect imaging changes so you can make the necessary corrections in order to maintain your system at peak performance.
Documents & Downloads
Leaflets and Flyers
Manuals and Instructions
Please contact us for more information.
Accurate, easy to use x-ray imaging preventative maintenance solutions for diagnostic x-ray equipment.