Calibration, Repair, and Service Program
There is should, and must. You should keep valued radiation and medical equipment working optimally so you can do your job well. You also must have many of your devices calibrated regularly to be compliant with regulations. Either way, ensuring your equipment is measuring correctly is essential to your job performance, your facility, and the people trusting they’re getting the proper medical care. Here’s why you should service your product with RaySafe:
- Maximize uptime
- Proper product performance
The RaySafe Service Program is a fixed, predictable annual expense that keeps your instrument performing and looking like new. Service program members receive thorough annual checks, calibrations and updates that allow them to keep up with the rapid development of X-ray machines. Join the RaySafe Service Program by filling out the RaySafe Service Request Form and enjoy the following benefits:
- Calibration with adjustment
- Extended hardware warranty up (1 or 2 years depending on program)
- Maximum duration of 8 years
- The turn-around time, a maximum of 10 business days
- Device cleaned and updated so it appears as new, i.e. change of worn-out cables etc.
- Software updates provided
Shipping your unit to the RaySafe Team
Watch the video below to see how it works!
Benefits of OEM calibration, service, and repair
No one knows your medical test and radiation measurement equipment better than we do. After all, we made it. We put the same personalized attention to caring for your product that we did in creating it. You can’t get the attention to detail and deep product knowledge that it takes to make your equipment work perfectly from just anyone. Trust us to keep it running perfectly so you can do your job perfectly.
- New, state-of-the-art A2LA Accredited and ISO 17025 Certified RaySafe Calibration Laboratory
- Turn-around time from when your device and paperwork is received to return is 10 days – we promise
- Worldwide service centers
- Expert calibration, service and repair team including physicists, engineers, and technicians
- Handle all your service needs from performance verification through complete calibration
- Software and firmware updates
- Certificate of traceable calibration
- Test data report
If you have any trouble with your RaySafe instrument, we are ready to assist you. In some cases, however, it might be sufficient to check the following list of potential error sources to easily detect and solve the issue on your own.
- check the battery condition
- check if all add-ons to your system (e.g. detector, cable) are properly connected
- connect another add-on of the same type and try again
- check if the measurement was made within the specification of your instrument
- check and, if necessary, correct/adapt the settings
- reset the instrument settings and try again
If you have checked everything and your issue is still not solved, please contact our Support Team.
General Warranty Policy
RaySafe warrants to the original product purchaser that each product it manufactures will be free from defect in material and workmanship under normal use and service. The warranty period is 12 months and begins on the date of delivery. RaySafe will, upon its discretion, either repair or replace the defective product free of charge or refund your purchase price. If it is determined that product failure is due to abnormal operation and handling, alteration, or an incident, you will be billed for shipping and repairs. This warranty is exclusive and is instead of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use. RaySafe will not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages or loss of data, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise.
At Fluke Biomedical, we strive to offer exceptional products and the best purchasing and service experience to our customers. For this reason, we urge our customers to purchase Fluke Biomedical- and RaySafe-branded products only from Fluke Biomedical or our authorized distribution partners, and to obtain service for these products only from Fluke Biomedical or our accredited service partners. For information about our authorized distribution and accredited service partners and how to contact them, please click here.
Purchasing Fluke Biomedical - and RaySafe - branded products from an unauthorized seller may void the product warranty offered by Fluke Biomedical and put you at risk of acquiring equipment that may be used, not properly calibrated or maintained, or otherwise suspect or faulty. Additionally, obtaining service for these products from a company that is not an accredited service partner may also void the product warranty or may result in improper or inadequate calibration, maintenance or other service activity.
In the course of working with our customers, if we identify any Fluke Biomedical or RaySafe branded products that are suspect for these or other reasons, we will inform you and strive to remedy the situation to prevent potential damage or harm. If you believe that you may own suspect Fluke Biomedical or RaySafe branded products, please contact us immediately for verification.
For RaySafe-branded products, contact you region below and ask for service:
Eurpore, Middle East & African - email@example.com or +46 31 719 97 10
Asia & Pacific Regions - firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 6562 8564
For Fluke Biomedical-branded products, contact: email@example.com or, 1-800-850-4608 and ask for service.