The RaySafe Solo has been discontinued on December 31, 2020. Service and repair is guaranteed until December 31, 2023.
Designed for specific X-ray modalities
The RaySafe Solo provides the user with essential features and shares the core technology with RaySafe Xi. Depending on the RaySafe Solo model used, parameters such as kVp, dose, dose rate, pulses, time, mA and mAs are simultaneously measured. Direct HVL, total filtration measurements, and waveform display are available options.
RaySafe Solo models
The RaySafe Solo consists of a detector and a Base Unit for read-out of the measured data. Whether your application is dose rate measurements on fluoroscopy or a kVp measurement on DR machines, the RaySafe Solo handles many user scenarios. From low dose rate measurements up to high dose exposures, one detector ensures high precision regardless of beam quality.
- RaySafe Solo R/F: kVp, dose, dose rate, time and pulse measurements on Radiographic and Fluoroscopic X-ray machines
- RaySafe Solo MAS: Invasive measurement of tube current
- RaySafe Solo RAD: kVp, dose, dose rate, time and pulse measurements on Radiographic X-ray machines
- RaySafe Solo CT: Dose and Dose length product measurements on CT machines
- RaySafe Solo MAM: The ideal solutions for measurements on a large variety of mammography machines
- RaySafe Solo DENT: Leading precision designed for dental X-ray measurements
- RaySafe Solo DOSE: Dose, dose rate, time and pulses on Radiographic and Fluoroscopic X-ray machines
- RaySafe Solo Light: High precision for testing medical monitors