RaySafe offers a wide choice of phantoms for different applications. These phantoms are a great complement to the RaySafe X2, Xi, Solo and ThinX instruments for performing image quality on digital and analog radiography and fluoroscopic x-ray systems.
RaySafe P Fluoro Phantom
- The RaySafe P Fluoro phantom is made for acceptance and constancy tests of digital and analogue radiography and fluoroscopy equipment. It is suitable for routine quality checks on over couch tubes, under couch tubes and C arms. The tests supported include
RaySafe Pro-CT Dose Phantom
- The RaySafe Pro-CT Dose phantom is designed to simulate pediatric and adult heads and bodies. The three piece phantom is used primarily for computed tomography dose index (CTDI) measurements essential within your CT quality control program. The nested pha
RaySafe Pro-Digi Radiography Phantom
- The RaySafe Pro-Digi Radiography phantom is a multi-functional phantom designed for digital radiography equipment constancy tests. It is used for analyzing beam alignment, dynamic range, contrast resolution, spatial resolution, and homogeneity. The versat
Adult Head and Body
- Features a set of two nested homogenous cylinders designed to image adult head and body. Used primarily for CTDI measurement and to separate dose information for each. When performing dose profile measurements, dose phantoms allow to collect information f
3D P Fluoro Phantom
- The RaySafe P 3D Fluoro phantom is used to test the cone beam functionality of fluoroscopic x-ray systems. After carrying out image quality test on 2D image acquisition with the RaySafe P Fluoro phantom (item no 1921051), you evaluate the 3D capability of
- The RaySafe Pro-Slit phantom is a so called slit camera for accurate measurement of the focal spot size according to IEC 60336:2005. Its smart design enables repeatability and accuracy and the possibility to measure the size of any focal spot with one too
- Adjustable stand 350 mm – 600 mm, designed to make focal spot measuring procedures easy to perform, as well as ensuring accurate results. It is used with our pinholes and slit camera (not included) and can also be used for manual HVL measurements. Comes i
Please contact us for more information.
Accurate, easy to use x-ray imaging preventative maintenance solutions for diagnostic x-ray equipment.