X2 Solo DENT
RaySafe X2 Solo DENT – tailor made for dental X-ray
With its minimal setup time, acquiring your first exposure takes less than one minute. The intuitive user interface and built-in intelligence means that the user will be able to focus on interpreting the measured data instead of focusing on how to obtain data. Ease-of-use saves time, but most importantly, it minimizes the risk of costly errors that potentially could lead to re-visits to labs already checked.
The RaySafe X2 Solo DENT measures all X-ray parameters for dental applications:
- Supports all types of dental machines; Cone Beam CT, Panoramic and Intraoral.
- Options include HVL & Total Filtration as well as invasive mAs measurements.
- Measures dose, dose, rate, kVp, exposure time, pulses, pulse rate and dose/pulse in the kV and dose rate ranges needed for dental applications.
RaySafe X2 Solo DENT includes the brand new X2 Panoramic Holder (also available as a separate accessory for other X2 models). Correctly positioning the sensor in the narrow X-ray field of a Panoramic machine is now easier than ever:
- Attach the holder to the X-ray machine.
- Make an exposure with gafchromic film (included) to reveal the position of the X-ray beam.
- Use the adjustment lever to align the sensor with the X-ray beam.
The markings on the holder makes it possible to go back to a previous position if needed.