RaySafe Solo DENT
Leading precision designed for dental X-ray measurements
The RaySafe Solo DENT simultaneously measures the parameters kVp, dose, dose rate, pulses and time. Options such as direct HVL measurements and waveform display, further enhance the RaySafe Solo experience. In addition, with its minimal setup time, acquiring your first exposure take less than one minute.
• Designed for dental X-ray measurements.
• Measures on intraoral, panoramic and Cone Beam CT.
• Intuitive user interface.
• Leading precision and ease-of-use.
• kVp, dose, rate, pulses and time. HVL and waveforms (optional).
RaySafe Solo DENT - Developed to improve your productivity
RaySafe Solo DENT is built on RaySafe proven solid state sensor and low power technology resulting in a small and yet high performing dental measurement instrument. The RaySafe Solo DENT provides best in class productivity to its users by:
• the utilization of one detector to capture all X-ray parameters
• the capturing of all parameters in one exposure
• the utilization of Active Compensation
• the Intuitive user interface
Active Compensation means that the multiple solid state sensors and advanced calculations automatically determine the beam quality, thereby eliminating the need for further corrections of measured kVp and dose values. This results in a higher degree of simplicity for the user, requiring no further corrections to achieve maximum accuracy.
RaySafe Solo DENT - Tailor made for dental measurements
The RaySafe Solo DENT provides you with high precision measurements of all the essential X-ray parameters on the dental applications; Cone Beam CT, Panoramic and Intraoral X-ray. RaySafe Solo DENT is designed to improve your productivity by its intuitive user interface, built-in intelligence, and minimal set-up time.