Fluke Biomedical launches online training center, bringing accessible training to the biomedical engineering community
Fluke Biomedical, the global leader in medical device quality assurance solutions, launched Advantage Training, an online center aimed at providing accessible training to the biomedical engineering community.
The Advantage Training Center features curriculum that covers the full spectrum of medical device preventive maintenance and quality assurance for biomedical and diagnostic imaging equipment. Training is available for all skills levels, and course topics range from introduction to basic terminology to advanced technical applications.
The curriculum was developed by subject matter experts, including faculty from the Biomedical Engineering School at the University of Vermont.
"Having access to little or no product training is a real issue our customers face around the world,” Jerry Zion, Global Training Manager for Fluke Biomedical explains. “Inadequate training poses a serious risk to patient safety. Developing a common understanding of medical device risk management is crucial to improving the quality of global health."
The courses follow an e-learning format and allow users to control their own learning experience. Certificates of completion are issued upon passing a quiz at the end of a course to support continuing education efforts
“We’re enabling the broader biomedical engineering community to achieve a higher level of continuing education that they can apply and use every day,” Zion added.
Advantage Training features:
- Unlimited free access: learn anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Comprehensive curriculum: covers the full spectrum of medical equipment preventive maintenance and quality assurance
- Training for all skill levels: course topics range from introduction to advanced technical application
- Control your learning experience: complete courses at your own pace
- Hundreds of training tools: including white papers, application notes, quizzes and more than 20 hours of recorded modules
- Certificates of completion: receive a certificate when you complete a course and pass a quiz
Fluke Biomedical has plans to expand Advantage Training in the future to answer growing training demands.
Anyone can create a free Advantage Training account at http://www.flukebiomedical.com/AdvantageTraining.