Multi-Purpose Tissue / Cyst Ultrasound Phantom
84-314 & 84-317 Multi-Purpose Tissue / Cyst Ultrasound Phantom
The Multipurpose Tissue/Cyst Ultrasound Phantom helps provide both quantitative and qualitative information on the performance of all diagnostic ultrasound-imaging systems. When used on a regular basis, it promotes uniform system performance, better patient data, and more productive work schedules. Imaging equipment can be evaluated for axial and lateral resolution, vertical and horizontal distance calibration and linearity, and ring down. This updated and improved phantom is filled with Zerdine®, a solid-elastic, water-based polymer that exhibits echogenic patterns similar to those encountered in human liver parenchyma. Unlike other phantom materials, Zerdine is elastic and is not damaged by heavier scanning pressures. It is also highly resistant to damage by extreme temperatures.
- Complies with the AIUM standard for quality assurance
- The best-performing phantom in the industry, for evaluating system and transducer performance
- Includes cyst-like and solid structures in various sizes
- Simulates liver tissue scattering and attenuation
- Available with 0.5 dB/cm/MHz attenuation coefficients
- Provides resolution targets at several depths
- Compatible with all types of imaging equipment, including small parts scanners
- Withstands extreme temperatures, making it ideal for service and quality control use
- Three large scanning surfaces
Note! Model part number 84-314 also includes scanning trough, and carrying case.