If you have any trouble with your RaySafe instrument, we are ready to assist you.
In some cases, however, it might be sufficient to check the following list of potential error sources to easily detect and solve the issue on your own.
- check the battery condition
- check if all add-ons to your system (e.g. detector, cable) are properly connected
- connect another add-on of the same type and try again
- check if the measurement was made within the specification of your instrument
- check and, if necessary, correct/adapt the settings
- reset the instrument settings and try again
If you have checked everything and your issue is still not solved, please contact our Support Team
General Warranty Policy
Unfors RaySafe warrants to the original product purchaser that each product it manufactures will be free from defect in material and workmanship under normal use and service. The warranty period is 12 months and begins on the date of delivery. Unfors RaySafe will at its option, repair or replace the defective product free of charge or refund your purchase price. If it is determined that the failure was caused by misuse, alternation, accident or abnormal condition of operation or handling, you will be billed for the repair and repaired product will be returned to you, transportation prepaid. This warranty is exclusive and is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use. Unfors RaySafe will not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages or loss of data, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise.