In our continuous strive to develop, produce and deliver products of highest quality, RaySafe has implemented a comprehensive Quality System to ensure that all our products fulfill the latest governmental and industrial requirements.
Believing that sustainable quality can only emerge in an environmentally and socially responsible production process our strive for highest quality refers to the entire value chain.
RaySafe is certified to the following quality standards:
RaySafe is accredited to the following quality standards:
Social and Environmental Engagement
RaySafe compensates for CO2 emissions from personal air travels and transportation of goods. In 2016 we compensated for 701 tons of CO2. This year we supported United Nations Clean Development Mechanism project 8855, installation of solar water heaters in India. Western India has around 300 sunny days per year, but 90 % of urban residents heat their tap water using electricity, mainly from dirty coal fired power plants. Solar water heaters reduce these emissions, and is a source of cheap and reliable hot water even in areas with frequent power failures.
The project is approved by United Nations Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) and Gold Standard, who we trust in terms of CO2 measurements and environmental concern.
RaySafe uses electricity produced from renewable energy sources since 2012.
"We at RaySafe shall strive to continuously improve the quality and secure that we live up to the demands of the regulations and the demands and expectations of the customers. The quality work shall be focused on minimizing errors within the frame of what is economically defendable.
- We must understand demands and expectations of the customers within our respective area of responsibility.
- We shall have a non-prestigious relation in identifying and solving problems.
- We shall continuously improve our products and train our personnel to meet customers’ expectation.
- We shall ensure protection of our customers’ instrument and confidential information when at RaySafe for Service.
- We shall provide an impartial and reliable Service to our customers in committed time.
- We shall comply with ISO 17025."
“We want to act in a way that, if everyone acts the same,
results in a sustainable world.
We integrate environmental thinking in all our
activities, and allow it to spread through the whole
We define environmental targets, aligned with
applicable legislation, and improve and tighten them
We communicate our environmental work to all concerned.”